£10.50 - £11 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are recruiting for two part time Area Coordinators to work from offices based in Taunton, who will be overseeing the operations across Somerset and Devon nd support teams in providing a high level of service.
The post holder will be a key member of Operational Team and will be responsible for ensuring that calls received via NHS 111 or other dedicated lines are answered promptly and in line with organisational standards. This will involve ensuring that face to face consultations are booked at relevant centres and that there is staff available to carry out these consultations. Also supporting clinicians to ensure that patients receive the right care and the right time by the right people and supporting the strategic development of the care service provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Locality Team Leader to ensure that the operations function efficiently and effectively; meeting all national and local quality standards and key performance indicators.
- Managing staffing rota’s to cover shifts required at the local centres.
- Follow all relevant operational policies, procedures, processes and guidelines are fit for purpose; escalating any changes required to the Team Leader.
- Ensure that calls received are answered promptly and in line with local and national standards.
- Ensure that all records and handover of calls to other providers is undertaken promptly, safety, securely and contemporaneously.
- Ensure that calls requiring a face-to-face consultation receive booked Treatment Centre appointments or home visits within appropriate timescales.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with a range of local partnerships and stakeholders
- Ensure good governance, reviewing processes, controls and frameworks to support operational delivery.
- Develop and maintain robust and professional relationships
- Identifies and resolves operational challenges
- Build a culture defined by the company’s values and provide a clear, effective and appropriate leadership style that engages the team and ensures that the company’s vision and direction of travel is clear.
Suitable candidates for this position will need to show strong organisation and administrations kills as well as being able to provide excellent standards of customer service with colleagues and externally to stakeholders. Previous customer service experience at team leader or supervisor level would be beneficial.
The role is part time, working up 15-20 hours per week on various shifts including weekends. The rate of pay is £10.82 per hour and this is on an ongoing temporary contract based in central Taunton.