£10 - £11 per hour
about 1 month ago
The Area Coordinator role is working for a national health care organisation, at their offices based in Taunton, Somerset. You will be providing administrative support to the Operational team who manage the incoming calls to the 111 service as well as other dedicated lines. This will involve ensuring that face to face consultations are booked at relevant centres and that there is staff available to carry out these consultations. Also supporting clinicians to ensure that patients receive the right care and the right time by the right people and supporting the strategic development of the care service provided.
Key responsibilities for the Area Coordinator include:
- Support the Locality Team Leader to ensure that the operations function efficiently and effectively; meeting all national and local quality standards and key performance indicators.
- Managing staffing rota’s to cover shifts required at the local centres.
- Follow all relevant operational policies, procedures, processes and guidelines are fit for purpose; escalating any changes required to the Team Leader.
- Ensure that calls received are answered promptly and in line with local and national standards.
- Ensure that all records and handover of calls to other providers is undertaken promptly, safety, securely and contemporaneously.
- Ensure that calls requiring a face-to-face consultation receive booked Treatment Centre appointments or home visits within appropriate timescales.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with a range of local partnerships and stakeholders
- Ensure good governance, reviewing processes, controls and frameworks to support operational delivery.
- Develop and maintain robust and professional relationships
- Identifies and resolves operational challenges
- Build a culture defined by the company’s values and provide a clear, effective and appropriate leadership style that engages the team and ensures that the company’s vision and direction of travel is clear.
The role is initially on a 3 month temporary basis but with the view to becoming a permanent role after this time.
The hours are to cover evenings, nights and weekend so are generally working shifts between 6pm and 8am, or weekends which are 8am - 8pm Saturdays and Sundays.
The rate of pay is £10.96 per hour for this position and there are full and part time options available.
If you are available and interested or would like to hear more about this opportunity then please contact us today!