0118 907 3199
17 days ago
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 & Friday 8:30 – 16:30
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
If you have a interest in internal business Financial functions and looking to grow on your previous studies, this Apprenticeship will give you great grounding into a career.
We are looking for someone to join us as a Apprentice Pricing Analyst, where you will learn to monitor and analyse incoming data, pricing changes and set targets to be aimed too.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and you will learn all about the industry whilst completing the apprentice programme which will take around 15 months to finish
The Apprenticeship offered is Data Analyst Level 4.
Apprentice Pricing Analyst Role:
- Analyse customer revenue and set target aimed to enhance company margin
- Monitoring pricing activities on a regular basis
- Analyse incoming data, identify any areas of concern that may need to be reconciled and liaise with key contacts within the business to ensure data integrity
- Provide guidance and tools for all pricing/costing activities to internal customers (national sales team, business managers, category managers)
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues within the team and promote a team working environment
- Liaise directly with internal/external Customers, Suppliers and Operating Companies to resolve problems and queries
- Interpret requests for information to assess the validity of the request and advise on timescales for completion
- Ensure that archived records satisfy audit and statutory requirements
Apprentice Pricing Analyst Person:
- Must have great attention to detail
- You will need to be a team player
- Be able to be Flexibile and have adaptability to a varied role
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Hold good communication skills, written and oral
- Be very Customer-focused
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce and present financial/statistical data
- Proficient, confident user of IT and Finance systems
- 5 GCSEs A-C, incl. English & Maths
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.