£10 - £12 per hour
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
Are you a Trained apprentice Maintenance engineer and looking for a new challenge in 2021, want to work in leading UK engineering company to unitise your experience?
Our client, a UK leading engineering company, is looking for an experienced apprentice Maintenance engineer to support their quality team based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
- £10ph - £12ph – Salary £20,800 - £24,960 – depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday – Some flexibility may be required
- Contracted to 40 Hours per week
- 23 days holiday & Pension scheme
As an Apprentice maintenance engineer, you will be a vital part in the operation; You will work alongside an experienced team of maintenance engineer to support on all mechanical breakdowns on our heavy machinery.
We are looking for a trained apprentice who has completed an NVQ in Engineering Maintenance alongside having some experience of heavy machinery.
Your day to day role will involve organising routine servicing schedules, checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they’re accurate, fitting new parts as required, & carrying out quality inspections on jobs. You may also get involve with emergency maintenance which could involve responding immediately to equipment breakdowns and fixing faults or arranging for replacement equipment to be installed.
Is this something that interests you and would you like me to progress?
Experience/Skills & Competencies:
- Must have the ability to follow engineering drawings and circuit diagrams accurately
- Must be a problem solving
- Must be educated to NVQ in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in heavy equipment/plant background or tool room environment
Please apply online today