0118 907 3199
28 days ago
We are looking for Apprentice Fleet Administrator to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Birmingham.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 08:00 - 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As an Apprentice Fleet Administrator, you will be trained on all procedures required for the role and will give you fantastic grounding for your future career.
You will be working as part of the Fleet team, where you will be assisting in the day-to-day activities of fleet management, ensuring a high level of professional customer services levels are maintained in the administration, coordination and compliance of vehicle and fuel management, in line with policies and procedures.
You will learn all about the industry whilst completing a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, which will take around 15 months to finish.
- Spread sheet preparation (various tasks including the inputting and recording information and producing reports)
- update and review databases and systems, record information and produce data analysis where required
- Administering processes relating to Fleet management (e.g. fuel cards, processing fines, vehicle incidents, completing driving licence checks, ensuring MOTs are carried out, coordinate delivery of new orders etc.)
- Recording, reporting and filing information and key documentation
- Dealing with internal customers regarding fleet vehicles, through various media
- Interaction with colleagues through the whole business s responding to queries
- Speaking with suppliers and 3rd parties
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) is desirable
- Good communication skills, with the confidence to interact with customers and colleagues both face to face and via the phone, video conferencing and email
- The ability to follow instruction
- The want to take on new roles and challenges
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload
- Customer service skills with the understanding that the customer is the most important element
- Skilled in the use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation to: write letters or emails, record and analyse data. Examples include MS Office or equivalent packages.
- Takes responsibility for initiating and completing tasks, manages priorities and time to successfully meet deadlines.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships within their own team and across the organisation.
- Self-motivated and efficient
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.