£35000 per annum
0151 556 2090
JC - Associate- Midlands
20 days ago
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic occupational therapist/ physiotherapist with significant amputee and previous case management experience to join their case management team on an Associate basis.
As an Amputee Specialist Case Manager, you will be providing pro-active case management to assist injured parties with their complex injuries and manage their overall return to function.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be an occupational therapist or physiotherapist registered with HCPC
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, to include 2 years specifically working with amputees, both elective and traumatic amputations
- Extensive knowledge of prosthetics and rehabilitation pathways for amputees
- Previous case management experience
- Be set-up to work on a self-employed basis, with appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- Have access to a car with appropriate business insurance
If you are interested in the Amputee Specialist position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Liverpool Health Branch – 0151 556 9020 – Liverpoolresourcers@meridianbs.co.uk