£19281 per annum, Benefits: Free Uniform, Paid Training, Eligibility for a Blue Light Card
about 1 month ago
***No experience needed as full training will be provided and is fully paid***
- Are you a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker or just looking for an exciting change?
- Do you like driving and are you a confident driver?
- Do you hold a current valid driving license (2years minimum) with no more than 3 points?
- Are you over the age of 21?
If you have answered YES to all of the above, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Driving Ambulance Care Assistants to work in the Wellington area.
Duties will include:
- Collecting and driving discharged patients from local hospitals and ensuring their safe arrival home
- Checks that the home environment is adequately secured after the departure of the patient upon their return home.
- Administering basic first aid and oxygen as required if needed.
- Being in the back of the van supporting patients, keeping an eye on them and ensuring their comfort at all times
- Completing all necessary vehicle and journey documentation
- Be able to assist patients in walking, pushing them in a wheelchair and lifting them in and out of a vehicle/home
- Report facts concerning accidents or incidents to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials
- Ensure the vehicle and associated equipment is in a safe and clean condition at all times, reporting any defects to the appropriate managers
You will need to be a confident driver driving long wheel based vehicles - Transit van type (holding an ordinary car license is fine)
This is based on a 40 hour working week.
You will need to be fully flexible with your hours on working days as shift times are any times between 0600-2300
(Please do not apply unless you can comit to shifts in these hours - No part time hours available)
No experience needed as fully paid traning is available.
Multiple positions available. Get in touch today!!
Interviews being held ASAP and Full Training to start on either 1st November or 15th November - limited spaces on both.
Call, Text or Whatsapp Natasha on - 07747446707