Are you an Air Traffic Controller looking for a new challenge? We are working with a World Leader in the Aerospace & Defence Sector to recruit an Air Traffic Controller on a permanent basis.
As an Air Traffic Controller, you'll be responsible for the following:
- The safe, orderly and expeditious provision of ATC Services (appropriate to CAA Licence Rating) in accordance with the standards and regulations as laid down by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and (where appropriate) the UK Military Aviation Authority (MAA).
- Implementing and managing the Airfield Driving Permit Scheme, including the provision of specialist training for company drivers and long-term contractors.
- The implementation and ongoing delivery of the Unit Local Competency Scheme including the training and assessment of other ATCOs and AFISOs (as appropriate).
- The maintenance and validation of a CAA Local Unit Endorsement (LUE) in the appropriate rating(s) (including a EU Class 3/CAA Medical Certification).
- Completing the annual requirements for Training in Unusual Circumstances and Emergencies (TRUCE).
- Where appropriate, provide an approved Aviation Meteorological Observation Service.
- Issuing NOTAMs as required to notify other airspace users of ATC equipment unserviceabilities, changes to the ATS Service or other airfield and local area obstructions.
- Undergoing other periodic internal training as specified by LH Company Core Instructions or other notices.
The ideal candidate will hold valid CAA ATC ratings in Aerodrome Control Instrument (ADI) and Approach Control Procedural(APP). It is also highly desirable that the role holder holds an Approach Control Surveillance (APS) (SRA), on the Job Training Instructor (OJTI), and Aviation Meteorological Observer qualifications.
If you are interested, please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch if your CV matches or if you'd like to discuss the role further please call 01935 703501.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.