£20000 - £21000 per annum
01392 423 301
about 2 months ago
If you are a strong administrator with excellent database, organisational and customer support skills, able to liaise with multiple departments and talk to people generally, then we have a lovely role available for you now. Your role will be to fully support the warehousing and supply chain specialists within this busy Honiton based business.
- To be the point of contact for enquiries raised by key departments in relation to product queries, descriptions and product availability including due dates.
- To regularly update and maintain product delivery dates to ensure key departments have the information they need about stock availability when liaising with customers.
- Contacting suppliers for relevant information/reports relating to product due dates.
- Build and maintain good relations with the warehouse team and suppliers, liaise on delivery discrepancies, stock enquiries and quality issues to ensure a positive outcome for the Company.
- Experience of multitasking and working independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and accuracy skills with excellent attention to detail and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and prioritisation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts over the phone and via email.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons