Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£15000 - £17000 per annum
7 months ago
Administrator/Junior Document Controller (M&E Contractor) - Middlesbrough
My client is a design & build contractor operating in strategic sectors in the UK including Nuclear, Nuclear Decommissioning, Power, Water, Waste Water & Waste to Energy. They have operations across Teesside, Cumbria and Warwickshire.
They require an Administrator/Junior Document Controller on a permanent basis for their operations in Middlesbrough.
The company will fund and support the successful candidate to enable full qualification as a document controller.
- The role is suited to a dynamic individual who has or is seeking a role in Engineering.
- Ideally this will be for someone to take on day to day office paperwork - typing, filing, answering the phones and reception duties.
- Having experience in/or be interested in training in Document Control to take ownership of all electronic incoming/outgoing documents across the business.
- 2+ year's experience in an administration capacity within the UK.
- Proven ability to work as a team.
- Legally able to work in the United Kingdom.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Communicate and present in a professional manner, both written and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and work well in a team.
- Actively demonstrate initiative and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines efficiently.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.