We have a fabulous temporary role available for an experienced Administrator to work within our Client's Events team.
Working within a highly desirable business you will be required to support the Events Manager and Events Team providing administrative assistance and responding to enquiries from the public.
- Taking bookings and payment for events via email, post and the events booking phone line;
- Use finance software to process payments;
- Use a CRM database to allocate payments to customers and to maintain and update customer records;
- Create reports for the Events Manager for data analysis and forward planning;
- Assist in the procurement of suppliers to the Event team;
- Order uniform, stationery and other staff and event related items;
- Assist with the organisation and physical set up and breakdown of events;
- Prepare a variety of administrative paperwork across the department as required
- Take and pass on accurate and timely messages;
- Carry out any other reasonable duty as may be required.
Candidates ideally will require there own transport however there is a bus from some destinations.
This is a fantastic opportunity and will prove to be very popular so do not delay APPLY NOW!
Please call Andy or Julianne on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.