£9 - £9.50 per hour
17 days ago
The main elements of the role will be dealing with timesheets, updating databases and documentation and managing absence policies for staff members.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to incoming emails and phone calls to the team
- Processing timesheets for permanent staff and agency workers
- Filling health and safety paperwork and training files
- Updating internal attendance records
- Note taking at internal meetings
- Updating internal documentation with procedural changes
- Updating internal databases for Management Information
The position is initially on a temporary basis.
This is a part time position working 20 - 25 hours per week, hours worked can be flexible.
Rate of pay is dependant on level of experience.