£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: private healthcare, good pension, free parking
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
A non-for-profit organisation in Croydon are seeking an Administrator to join their busy, hard working operations team in a fast paced, varied support role which will see you responsible for supporting the smooth running of operational activities in the business through day to day administration duties, effective supplier management, and carrying out key reporting and analytical tasks.
Your exciting new role as Administrator in the operations team will see you involved in:
- Monitoring and processing queries internally from the customer service team and externally from suppliers
- Placing and managing orders with suppliers
- Managing suppliers and building strong relationships to ensure services are delivered of a high quality and on time
- Checking and clearing invoices from suppliers for payment
- Identifying cost saving opportunities with suppliers
- Stock control and stock analysis
- Monitoring supplier performance against KPIs, analysing and reporting trends or concerns
- Using the CRM database to respond to cases raised by the customer service team, and for reporting purposes
- Maintaining all supplier records and documentation
To carry out your new Operations Administrator role, taking ownership of you work will be important whilst also working well as part of a team - sharing knowledge and tasks when needed. We will be interested in speaking to people with previous strong administration experience encompassing:
- the ability to multi-task and be proactive in a fast paced environment
- good communication and organisational skills
- analysing data and trends
- solid IT skills - in particular MS Excel (including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS)
- CRM database experience
- invoice administration and implementing cost savings
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) - plus attractive benefits including private healthcare, free parking on-site, and good pension. Hours are Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4:30pm.
The company are currently working from home some of the time, however this will be reviewed long term.