Are you a strong administrator? Self-starter? Great communication skills?
The Finance team at the UK manufacturing site of a leading Manufacturing Engineering firm in Cheltenham are seeking to take on a highly organised Administrator who will support their team by carrying out a range of administrative and transactional support to their busy team The role is on a full-time, permanent basis and pays an attractive salary + benefits.
As the Administrator for the Finance team:
You will have (essentials):
- Competent Microsoft Office skills (intermediate Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- The ability to communicate professionally, efficiently and effectively with people from all areas of the business;
- Advanced organisation skills;
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Aptitude to show initiative and
- The desire to work closely with a small, good-natured team.
You will be responsible for (not exclusively):
- providing general administrative support to the Finance team;
- setting up data such as work centres & standard costs in the ERP system;
- Assist with producing management reports;
- Deal with ad-hoc exception reports relating to costing;
- Monitor the credit scores of key suppliers;
- Review and validation of purchase prices;
- Control supplier returns;
- A variety of associated tasks in support of the smooth running of the department.
You might have experience of (desirables, not essential):
- Working at a manufacturing engineering site;
- Working hours are 08:00 - 16:45 with half an hour for lunch Monday to Thursday and 08:00 - 12:30 on Friday.
If interested, then please send in your CV as soon as possible by clicking on the 'apply now' button for immediate consideration.
Key words for search purposes only:
administrator administration admin administrator administration admin administrator administration admin administrator administration admin administrator administration admin
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.