Meridian Business Support are recruiting for a Contract Administrator for Blackburn Area
This is a ongoing role.
The dutys include
Analytical skills are equally as important as the ability to multi-task and reprioritise when necessary with the confidence to exercise decision making skills when needed.
- Schedule PPM and reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI's are met
- Logging and assigning jobs on our CAFM systems and ensuring our clients systems are continuously updated
- Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested. Issue purchase order when required
- Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime to identify current trends and patterns to achieve effective delivery of engineering resource
- Work with the management team to discuss and implement appropriate courses of action
- Ensure CAFM systems are up to date at all times, extracting key information when requested
- First point of contact for engineers and Contract Managers regarding scheduling queries
- Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
- Undertake any 'ad hoc' duties as requested by the Management team.
If interested please apply.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.