7 months ago
Administrator - (Finance and Purchasing Department)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 16:30 / Friday 08:30 - 16:00
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator who has ideally worked within purchasing or procurement to join a dynamic and friendly team.
You will need to have strong data entry experience and be used to working on bespoke systems. This is a varied role and will require a process driven mentality.
The key duties include but are not limited to
- Being accountable for the cost-effective procurement of materials, equipment and services.
- The placement of Purchase Orders with fully evaluated and proven vendors.
- Ensuring that company levels of inventory are managed and maintained at a level to meet the business requirements.
- Being able to determine and authorise the purchase of all stock materials considering stock levels, lead-times and economic order levels.
- The control of relevant documentation ensuring that all movements are controlled and are auditable.
- The receipting of all delivery notes and the creating of Good Receiving Notes (GRN).
- Cooperating with suppliers to process invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Being responsible for processing all administration in relation to all company vehicles.
- Assisting with any other work requirement as directed by your line manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to join a fun and friendly yet busy operation and is looking to remain and grow with the business
The successful applicant will have the following skills / attributes:
- Strong team player
- Self sufficient
- Driven and proactive
- Able to use own initiative
- Helpful and willing to learn
- Good IT Skills and competent on Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, early Friday finish and no weekend working.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a brief video interview.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.