We have a very exciting opportunity which has arisen for an Administrator to join their team, who are based on the outskirts of Amesbury.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support for maintenance work orders, asset on boarding, asset care plans and critical spares. This position is part of an overall asset management team responsible for helping to maintaining compliance of all equipment and utilities in the business.
This is a challenging role, which provides the opportunity to work within a regulated environment and requires you to provide excellent customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Team working skills as well as the ability to work independently under own initiative
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to multi-task
- Communication skills including face to face, telephone and written communications
- Ability to work within tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Conscientious with an excellent attention to detail
- Numeracy with good IT skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
This is a full time, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, offering a very competitive (DOE) salary and Benefits such as a 37.5 hour working week, 30 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays and much more!
Contact Danny Harding at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328 038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.