Liverpool, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
£16000 - £17000 per annum
9 months ago
Case Co-ordinator / Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 depending on experience
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting for a Case Co-ordinator for a well established company specialising in the rehabilitation and injury management sector.
As a Case Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance.
- Processing referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
- Using a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
- Raising invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
- Using administrative systems and maintaining recording systems.
This is a full time permanent position with a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in this position please 'click apply' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.