We are looking to recruit an Administrator on a temporary contract. This role is based in Yeovil and has many benefits of working with a large company.
Within this role the team look after the payroll, which is detailed due to the number of people and the complexities of the shifts and pay bands that people work to.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Processing of payroll data within strict defined timescales
- Salary and other payment changes,
- Loading of starters
- Processing of leavers including outstanding payments, or deductions of payments such as excess holiday taken.
- Calculation of shift & overtime payments,
- Reporting and loading holiday pay,
- Loading conversion of overtime,
- Loading of absence such as maternity, paternity and adoption leave,
- Maintaining the E or paper payslip, and distribution of payslips
- Payroll administration of mortgage references, childcare vouchers and other administration
To do this role, we are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills, experience and knowledge
- Proven experience of processing payroll is advantageous
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate and liaise with all levels of managers
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work to tight deadlines
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.