We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a well established company who are based on the outskirts of Amesbury.
This temporary role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines by providing general administrative support to the manager and department by maintaining and updating the database, arranging meetings, ensuring records are accurate and up to date, and other office duties.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Experience in an administration role.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use own initiative.
This is a temporary position, working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, offering £9.23 per hour (DOE) and this will be for the next 3-6 months.
Please contact Natalie at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328038 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.