Up to £10.07 per hour
7 months ago
We are urgently seeking an Administrator to join our client based in Gloucester on a 3 month temporary basis to cover a secondment. You will be working within the public sector in a busy environment so it would be ideal for you to have previous admin experience.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Pay Rate: £10.07 per hour
** Please note successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check due to the nature of the client
- Process weekly and monthly payroll for Domestic staff, sign off time staff timesheets for budget holder approval, record all absences, deal with staff queries and act as a liaison with the department and payroll teams.
- Communicate regularly with procurement, credit control and operational managers when dealing with queries and progress chasing related to invoices and orders, reconcile timesheets to invoices and record information.
- Manage staff files ensuring they are up-to-date will all relevant information, review GPDR information and policy's on left leavers.
- Ensure any contractual changes to staff are communicated appropriately with the relevant changes reflected within the staff file.
- Assist the operational managers with the updating of the departments allocation sheets, to ensure they are kept up to date with the changes made within the respective areas and staff.
- Provide day to day supervision for staff and manage own workload; allocate work to work colleagues accordingly ensuring the whole team are working efficiently and effectively.
- To have responsibility for staff training ensuring the clerical officer is fully trained and up to date with mandatory and competency training
- Be part of the recruitment process for staff, assist in new staff induction and support line manager in planning staff appraisal to ensure appraisals are completed on time.
- Liaise with relevant team members to ensure that any process changes including projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Previous administration experience
- Hands on approach
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
If you believe that you have the desired skill set for this role and would like to be considered please apply online with your CV or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.