£17000 - £19000 per annum
15 days ago
Full Time (Part Time will be considered, 25 hours+)
£17,000- £19,000+ Bonus
Meridian are recruiting for a small, family run wholesale business who are seeing a Quality Assurance Administrator due to growth in the business.
- Day to day responsibly for creating and maintaining detailed product specifications.
- Maintaining a database of product specifications
- Completing and submitting customer new product forms.
- Data input.
- Recording customer complaints and product issues.
- Supporting the QA Manager with supplier and on-site audits and inspections.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Positive attitude towards work
- Attention to detail
- Strong administration skills with a keen focus on detail.
- Able to multitask.
- Tenacious attitude
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent IT user.
- Permanent role
- Home based role initially, plans for a split week in the future
- Induction, training, and support for new team member will be provided
- 3-month probationary period
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Hours are 09:00- 17:00
- Monday to Friday at shorter hours (25 hours +)
- Competitive salary
- Yearly company bonus
- 28 days A/L (inc bank holidays)
- Auto- enrolment pension
- Parking on site
- Small gym on site
- Fun friendly and nice company to work for
Click apply now below or get in touch with Liam Hawkins on 01823 334 799 for more information. Alternatively email email@example.com