£10 per hour
about 2 months ago
- Utilising TC Max/SAP to receipt equipment arriving for calibration from all areas around the business.
- For Items calibrated externally, marshal such equipment to the appropriate supplier’s collection crates. Raise all relevant dispatch paper work and update TC Max to reflect its dispatch.
- Compile technical information packs applicable to equipment being dispatched to supplier for calibration.
- Identify & locate master gauges required to undertake calibration activities & dispatch to supplier.
- On return of equipment from supplier calibration, ensure all records are updated accordingly for all conforming equipment & receipt documentation is scanned & saved.
- Segregating items that have returned from supplier calibration which have been deemed as ‘Beyond economic repair’.
- Segregating items that have returned from supplier calibration that have been deemed as ‘Out of Tolerance’.