Our client is looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to join their team. They are a global supplier of market leading products. You would be based in Witney at their purpose-built head office.
This is a Monday to Friday job, the hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-5.15pm
, Fri 8am-2pm
with a salary of £23,000-£25,000 dependant on experience. Working within a busy admin team, you will be assisting with the general day to day tasks. You should be able to work on your own initiative, pay great attention to detail and be able to organise your workload/work to deadlines in an efficient manner.
As an Administrator for this company, you will be entitled to.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Christmas period off, not deducted from your annual leave.
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Referral scheme
- Casual dress
- Onsite parking
And much more…..
Administrator duties (to include but not exhaustive)
- Processing purchase orders/Liaise with customers about existing orders
- Updating details within the companies ERP system
- Updating shipping and delivery schedules
- Organising supplier and customs paperwork
- Administration of stock movement on accounting system
- Taking charge of product samples via courier, to and from suppliers
We would be keen to see your CV if you are interested in this Administrator position.