£21709 - £23603 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefit package
0151 556 2090
15 days ago
Scotland – Stranraer - Band 3
Full-Time – Permanent
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join an ever-growing PIP (personal independent payment) team. You will be supporting the business manager, giving high quality administrative and reception service .
You will be organising and scheduling claimants assessment’s whilst liaising with health professionals.
- Enrolled onto NHS pension scheme
- Competitive salary (band 3)
- Excellent holiday entitlement + bank holidays, this is to increase on length of service
- Monday-Friday office hours – No nights or weekends!
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training programme
- Managing claimant attendance at centre in line with contract.
- Meeting and greeting claimants.
- Dealing effectively and sensitively with all issues relating to claimants some of which may present communication difficulties.
- Verification of claimant’s identity.
- Assisting claimants with completion of forms such as travel expense claims.
- Verification and processing of claimant’s travel expenses.
- Experience in scheduling/appointment systems
- Great customer service skills in a front facing role
- Experience in all administrative procedures
- Great knowledge of Microsoft package
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills