We have an opportunity for an experienced Administrative Coordinator to join our market leading life sciences client on the outskirts of the Salisbury area.
Day to day you would be working with quality systems ensuring all activities have clear documentation and records, closely working with the quality systems team in providing creation retention and record keeping of all relevant documents.
You would be indispensable in liaising with internal departments to ensure resolution enquires (using QMS) and document processing (identification, filing, returning and disposal), data entry with a high level of accuracy and general administrative support.
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience within an administrative environment using computerised systems
- Confidence in using MS packages
- Clear and tactful communicator across the phone and face to face
- Comfortable working within a team
- Ability to problem solve and to work under own initiative
- Detail orientated and able to retain confidential information
This role is based is a full time permanent role offering circa £20,000 to £25,000 per annum, based off a 37.5 working week, Monday to Friday.
Benefits include 30 days annul leave, subsidised cafeteria, free parking on site with an opportunity to progress further in the business.
If this role is for you, contact Hoi Lam on 01722328038 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.