£25000 - £30000 per annum
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
Location: Exeter (Office based)
Salary: £25k - £30kp.a DOE
Exeter based Chartered Financial Planners looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant.
As a business our client looks to enable personal development and reward effort within a professional but friendly working environment. Whilst the position is an administrative one there is a career path which, for the right individual, could see progress into a Paraplanning role and, ultimately, to becoming a Financial Adviser.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry and, preferably, be familiar with Intelligent Office, Financial Express (Analytics) and other software packages.
Evidence of progress in CII examinations (or equivalent) would be an advantage and we offer support for further study.
Main Duties and responsibilities: -
- Provide administrative support to the firm’s advisers and the Practice Manager.
- Maintain excellent standards of communications with both internal and external customers, both orally and written which will include letters and emails.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, principally Word and Excel.
- Ensure that client files and records, both paper and electronic, are up to date, neat and, as far as possible, reflect correct information. Identify and investigate any anomalies found in the information held on file.
- Produce illustrations, process applications and administer existing business within agreed timescales whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, making full use of online portals and product providers’ intranets.
- Make appointments in advisers’ diaries and assist in preparation of files for client meetings.
- Input information such as Confidential Financial Reviews, New Business, etc onto the Intelligent Office system, as required, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate diary system and act, as appropriate. Use reporting functions in IO to produce review lists and produce valuations for clients.
- Be aware of and adhere to the firm’s policies in respect of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, Data Protection, and other compliance procedures including the Treating Customers Fairly requirements.
- Assist in general office duties such as answering the telephone, reception and post, etc., as required.
- Be aware of and follow office procedures regarding health and safety, fire procedures and physical security of the premises.
If you would like to apply for this position then please email email@example.com