£11 per hour
15 days ago
This role is a great opportunity for an organised candidate with high attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload.
You will need to demonstrate outstanding levels of customer care, show time management and organisational skills. In return we can offer you a great team environment in which you can thrive.
Key duties will include:
- Efficient, effective and consistent document processing
- General Administration support to the team
- Understanding of customer needs
- Supporting customer self-serve
- Spotting opportunities for further enabling and self-serve
- Manage rule-based customer cases
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Understand when to consult with others, including specialists
- Understanding and reiterate information to customers
The role will initially be home based, IT equipment will be provided by the organisation.
Hours of work are 37 per week working 9am – 5pm although start and finish times can be flexible.
Rate of pay is £10.50 per hour.
This is initially working on a temporary basis for up to 3 months.