£11 - £13 per hour
22 days ago
The team are responsible for managing license requests across their global business and are the first point of contact for current and new workers who have questions regarding IT requests, licences and renewals .
You will play a key role in the delivery of key licensing activities.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational and time management skills, along with a professional manner to ensure all tasks in relation to the management licensing processes are delivered in line with agreed KPI’s.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Able to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key
• Attention to detail with good administrative skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills and approach
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Currently 3 working days will be based on site and 2 days work from home
Apply now for immediate consideration.