Up to £9.22 per hour
22 days ago
Are you looking for part time work and have a background in administration?
We are currently recruiting an administrative assistant for a medical organisation in Hereford city centre to work on a temporary basis for 3-4 months, but with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of staff.
The working hours for the role will be 6 hours over 3 week days, you will be required to work Monday and Friday and the third day is flexible. The pay rate for this position wil be £9.22 per hour.
Due to the role being within the medical sector, you will be required to undergo a DBS check.
The main duties for the position are:
- Administration support services to the management team.
- Contribute to the monitoring and fulfilment of the clinical and non-clinical rotas.
- Contribute and monitoring Emis appointment books across the services
- Ensure that required information is accurately entered onto internal systems.
- To assist with stock control and ordering of non-clinical items for all services.
- Contribute to meeting the standards required by external and internal audits
- To assist with the processes that ensure that all contractual KPIs are achieved and reported accordingly.
- Collect, collate, process and present information for audit purposes
- To support the wider team with logging, documenting and managing complaints and incidents received by services; this to include reporting for the monthly performance report.
- To ensure that any risks that are identified are immediately reported to the appropriate manager and/or entered onto the Risk Register.
- To maintain confidentiality of patient, personnel and business information in accordance with Taurus policies and procedures.
If the above role is of interest to you and you have worked in a similar role previously, please send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.