Accounts Receivable / Payroll Assistant - Broadways Stampings (Temporary role)
Working within a small team to ensure all daily tasks are completed, which includes entering Invoices & Debit notes onto Winman. Investigating discrepancies; running two weekly payrolls, creating auto enrolment pension info and carrying out any other duties as requested by the Finance Director including covering work as and when required.
Key responsibilities as our Accounts Receivable / Payroll Assistant will include:
- Sale Invoicing - Matching despatch notes to Winman temporary invoices, check pricing and raise invoices in Winman. Checking and raising internal invoices to match customer self-billing.
- Cash Receipting - Posting cash receipts and allocating to invoices.
- Query handling - Dealing with customer queries and issuing relevant documents.
- Debt Chasing - Chasing unpaid / overdue invoices.
- Payroll - Checking clocking's and running the clock card report in Uattend, exporting to EARNIE and then processing the weekly payroll for two companies.
- Monthly pension reporting - Export data from EARNE payroll system manipulate within excel and import to pension provider portal.
- General Duties - Filing, dealing with the post, etc
- Bank Rec - Reconciling the main GBP bank account and chasing up missing items
- Payments - Making BACS, CHAPS, SEPA and INTL payments.
- Basic reception duties
Our ideal Accounts Receivable / Payroll Assistant will have:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in English & Maths as a minimum
- Computer Literacy, with fast and accurate keyboard skills and a working knowledge of windows office modules including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of working in an accounts environment including Payroll. Specific software training will be given.
- Ability to communicate at a variety of different levels
- Time Management and Prioritising abilities
- Organised approach to work
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
Please note that this is a temporary role to cover long term sickness
Salary: £20-25k (pro rata) dependent upon experience. (25 hours p/w flexible).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.