Our client, an entity jumping from to strength to strength, is looking for a hard-working Accounts Payable Assistant with a strong transactional based skill set to aid the company in maintaining its rapid growth in the market.
- Inputting supplier invoices in to the COUPA procurement system
- Manage the AP in box and print out any invoices/statements
- Identify critical payment/suppliers
- Create supplier payments
- Management and ownership of accounting, month end close process
- Investigating and resolving any differences or unexplained variances
- Resolve supplier and business unit queries
- Processing staff expenses
To be successful in this role you will need to have Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP's) and have at least 3 years' Accounts Payable experience in a similar role and be used to processing large volumes of data accurately and efficiently.
To find out more about this great opportunity then please contact Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.