£20000 - £22000 per annum
12 days ago
We are currently looking for candidates who have the ability to provide a full administrative support service to our client ensuring efficient processes and procedures are implemented and maintained in accordance with company and franchise policies at all times.
Key Responsibilities would involve:
- Providing general administrative support for various functions and departments
- Drafting and preparing documents to meet specified requirements. Initiating and responding to correspondence both internally and externally, for self and on behalf of others.
- Planning and agreeing work methods and activities to achieve work objectives. Co-ordinating work with other colleagues to meet overall administrative requirements.
- Providing relevant and appropriate data for the Customer Database ensuring that it is accurate at all times. Supplying information from the database as requested by relevant franchises and company staff.
- Maintaining and updating a filing system that ensures documentation is easily accessible.
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining procedures to support own work activities. Developing these in conjunction with others within the business.
- Maintaining safe working practices and ensuring compliance with the policies, processes and standards of the business.
- Working with other staff members to deliver excellent customer service. Maintaining a professional manner at all times.