£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: plus benefits
020 8680 5777
2 months ago
A unique and exciting role has become available for an Accounts/Payroll Administrator to join a leading UK manufacturer based in rural Herefordshire working 9am-5.30pm Mon-Thurs, with an early finish on Friday’s! Paying an attractive salary of £24,000 - £27,000 per annum plus benefits.
This role reports directly into the Finance Manager, and your primary responsibilities include full responsibility of the monthly payroll including maintaining the payroll system by gathering, calculating, and inputting data, Resolving discrepancies in time sheet and payroll records, Completion of payroll and pension reports, Maintaining pension records and processing pension assessments within payroll, Ensuring legislative changes are updated in the payroll system. Full responsibility for the Sales Ledger, including posting of all sales invoices on the accounting software, reconciling the sales ledger, including journal corrections and entries. Credit Control duties including chasing outstanding debtors and producing weekly credit control reports.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- A recognised qualification such as AAT is essential
- Thoroughness, accuracy with strong attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive information
- Exceptionally well-organised and methodical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Excel
- Minimum 2 year’s payroll experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using Sage 50 Cloud Payroll and Sage 50 Cloud Accounts would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS Dynamics Business Central software would be ideal but not essential.
The role is based in rural Herefordshire, so transport is essential to be able to get onto site.
Start date: ASAP, so please do not delay in applying, if you wish to discuss this opportunity in more detail then please contact me on 07770 933868.
Role to suit: Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Coordinator, Accounts coordinator, Assistant Accountant