£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: AAT qualifications supported study, career opportunity in finance, 25 days holiday
01392 423 301
25 days ago
- Fun, Friendly and welcoming team
- Well established and successful business
- Near Tiverton
- 25 days holiday
- Potential career opportunity
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful and forward thinking business near Tiverton and work with a team of positive, friendly and supportive colleagues. If you have experience working in finance with an keenness to learn and grow your skills this is a role worth exploring.
If you have started studying towards their AAT qualification, you will receive full financial support from the company to complete the training to level 4.
Purpose of the role: Process both purchase and sales ledger accounts transaction, bank receipts/payments, costing and stock control.
What will you be doing?
- Process purchase ledger invoices and pay suppliers.
- Create and maintain costing sheets for stock.
- Record and process monthly expenses & mileage claims.
- Assist with sales orders, invoicing, and customer receipts.
- General office duties including answering the telephone, filing, post etc
- Strong administration skills with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Thrives on working in a busy office with a varied role.
Find out more about this wonderful opportunity and review the job description. Please apply below and Mags Rendle will be in touch to discuss the role, the company and answer all your questions.