£23000 - £26000 per annum + Great benefits
22 days ago
Meridian Business Support are delighted to be working exclusively with an exceptional global business, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Account Manager based in Southampton.
You will be part of the Client Services and Support Organisation where you will be responsible for Internet-based and onsite software applications. You will provide 1st Line support, you will be the first point of contact for customers and will handle and follow up on requests or issues, as well as supporting customers on progress reports of their queries.
- Handle and follow up on application software queries or requests reported by customers via portal, email, live chat, and phone.
- Maintain customer contact and call ticket information within an existing database.
- Provide solutions in order to minimise disruption for the customer.
- Proactively keep customers up to date regarding the status of the solution.
- Liaise and coordinate with other internal organisation's such as R&D, Professional Services and Sales, to secure timely resolution on all support cases.
- Establish and strengthen good customer relationships.
- Customer services professional with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in automated processes, software and IT in general.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 8 and Windows 10, Server 2012).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Database experience including SQL Server is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in delivering results with day to day systems administration, operational support activities and related projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to multi-task.
- Good understanding of Customs procedures, basic supply chain processes and commercial transport industry is desirable, but not essential.
This is a full-time role offering a salary circa £23,000 - £26,000 (dependant on skills and experience) plus fantastic benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 or 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.