My client is looking for an Account Manager to support the sales team. This role is full time role based near Salisbury.
- First point of contact for customers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers to achieve targets.
- Proactive approaches to potential customers to drive sales
- Telephone and email follow up to support marketing Sales enquiries, campaigns and exhibitions
- Proactively contact and identify lapsed customers
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Maintaining a sales day log
- Raise quotes for customer enquiries
- Filing & progressing of quotations
- Sales order entry and processing
- Liaising with third parties in order to obtain lead times of out of stock items
- Keeping your customers informed on the progress of outstanding orders
- Make recommendations including product alternatives, should an item be out of stock
- Monitoring of deliveries and advising customers on delivery dates / times
- To liaise with other company departments regarding the purchasing and delivery of products for company contracting projects
- Promote website usage, ordering and the benefits
- CRM implementation for the sales office. Ideally with previous experience of using a CRM system
- Cleansing, updating CRM management for Sales department and maintaining data
- You will have experience in a Sales/Account Management function
- You will be a multi tasker
- You will be a people person, and have a genuine focus on Customer Service
- Good communication and conversational skills are a MUST combined with exceptional organisation skills
- It would be ideal if you have experience working with a CRM
- You must hold a full driving licence
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday offering a salary circa £24,000 - £27,000 DOE plus benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.