3D Modeler Engineer
If you are an experienced 3D Modeller with experience of Unigraphics NX, then we would love to hear from you. We have a great opportunity, initially available on a 12 month contract, if you have the skills for the role. Main Responsibilities:
- Providing onsite 3D Modeling support using Unigraphics NX 2206 for the set up and running of solidification models, RP manufacture and tool builds.
- Constructing models during the new product development stage.
- Constructing CAD / Finite element Mesh models for the process engineering team.
- Expert knowledge of 3D CAD, Unigraphics NX 2206.
- Ability to use and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to present results and action plans to the engineering management team.
- Ability to prepare and write reports.
- Good judgment and decision making.
- Knowledge of Finite Element Modeling/Analysis would be useful, although not essential
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm