Meridian is looking for 7 Warehouse Operatives in Heywood on behalf of our client who is a leading document storage business.
The successful candidates will commence employment once our vetting process has been completed.
Pay- £8.21 per hour increasing to £8.97 per hour after 13 weeks
- Moving boxes containing confidential documents from and onto storage racking facilities
- Use of hand held scanners to track goods arriving & leaving the facility (full training will be provided)
- Picking of confidential documents
- Some candidates may also get the opportunity to carry out some data entry tasks
- Working independently within a team
- Working hours are 8am- 5pm Monday- Friday
- Enjoyable & varied work
- Fast pace due to nature of the role
- Working with approachable & professional team leaders/ supervisors
- Dedicated Meridian team who will have a presence on-site to deal with any staff queries
- Warm and comfortable inside, casual work attire and safety boots required
- A positive work ethic and a willingness to work hard
- Commitment to work
- A flexible approach as duties & tasks can vary to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
Additional benefits (Temp)
- 28 days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing contract with genuine opportunities to go permanent
Due to the nature of the work, all successful candidates are required to undergo a strict vetting process. Which includes a DBS check, a credit check, a global sanctions check and we need to be provided with a 5 year checkable history.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.