£23000 - £25000 per annum + plus £3k Bonus
8 months ago
7.5 tonne Driver wanted on a permanent basis to work for a leading food distributor in Harlow, Essex. Salary £25k plus £3k bonus. Working Monday to Friday 8am-6pm (plus regular Sunday work).
you will be making 10-14 deliveries per day to restaurants and takeaways as requested, making sure all special instructions are adhered to, along with the below:
- Liaise with Operations Management and Transport Manager to prioritise for sales order distribution
- Loading of the vehicles
- Inspect and maintain vehicle to company standard (reporting any defects)
- Obey traffic laws and regulations.
- Verify the contents of the loads against shipping papers
- Collect correct payment from customers (if required)
- Report any mechanical faults found with vehicles
- Report any delays, accidents etc to Head Office
It is essential that you hold a Class 1 license / 7.5 tonne license along with a Digi Tacho. Previous multi drop experience is a bonus, however not essential. To be successful in this role you need to be flexible and have a "get up and go" attitude.
This role would suit: Class 2 Driver, Lorry Driver, 7.5 tonne Driver, 7.5t Driver, HGV Driver, LGV Driver, CPC, Digi Tacho, Class 1 Driver, Class 2 Driver
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.