3.5T Van Driver - ADR Licence - £10.50ph - Clinical Waste Collections
Temporary - Monday to Friday - Average 40 hours per week
Are you a Van Driver looking for something more than "Just a driving Job?"
Join one of the UK's leading waste specialist teams based in Avonmouth
- Starting between 06.30 - 07.30
- Average 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday role
- Immediate start
You will be collecting clinical waste from hospitals, dentists, tattooists, beauty parlours, vets, mortuaries and pharmacies
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the safe and timely collection, movement and unloading of healthcare waste
- Carrying out between 15 to 30 drops per day
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner, as we value the communities we service
- You will be required to decant the vehicle at the end of shift
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must hold a valid full UK driving licence
- ADR minimum Class 6 and 8
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Must have previous experience in collecting clinical waste
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY NOW!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.