Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit Light Van Multidrop drivers (LWB) for our client based in Leatherhead
- Be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- Communicate direct with customers, Retail stores and Traffic Office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- Complete all documentation relevant to your role
- Ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant
- Have a full driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Be organised and thorough with a good eye for detail
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Be positive, flexible and have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience in a driving role
This is a Temporary role with the possibility of going Permanent for the right candidate!
Due to the nature of the client a full DBS and Credit check will need to be undertaken for any new starters. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost.
What we offer:
- Fast and friendly registration process
- Ongoing work
- Weekly pay
- Full training
- Option to join a company wide scheme that offers valuable discount vouchers and lifestyle benefits ranging from money off shopping to discounts on holidays, along with Personal Accident Insurance cover.
- £25 referral vouchers for every new person you send our way.
If you are interested please contact Milton Keynes Branch on 01908 698345
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.