about 1 month ago
Permanent Role - Shift pattern is Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
We are looking for Driver/Warehouse operative to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Oxford.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Driver/Warehouse operative and will be the face of our company , You will provide an exceptional delivery service to our customers and ensuring great customer service is provided at all times.
You will also support our Warehouse with inwards stock control, picking and packing products from our vast product line to ensure we are completing all our customers' orders on time.
- Facilitate all inward stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate
- Pick and pack goods to fulfil customer orders in an efficient, timely and safe manner
- Transporting customer orders to required addresses, timely and professionally
- Effectively planning delivery routes route to maximise time/cost effectiveness and to meet specific customer requirements
- Loading and unloading vehicles safely and effectively, taking account of product size, weight and delivery routing
- Supporting the Branch Network by promoting products and services, providing advice and assistance to customers regarding deliveries and products
- Observing the local surroundings and record and report back any potential business opportunities identified
- Using IT systems such as M3 or Microsoft Office where appropriate
- Supporting in other areas of the branch operation as and when required
You will need to be:
- Customer focused with a great eye for detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced role
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Experience within a multi-product warehouse environment (ideally)
- Computer literate and basic IT skills
Please APPLY ON LINE today or call out team on 02476 012 894 if you have any questions
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.