£24000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: PLUS Bonus/Generous Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
You will be working as part of a small IT team which currently consists of Head of IT, IT Systems Manager, Senior IT Systems Engineer, where you will be will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line response, being the first (and main) point of contact for all internal queries and incidents, user requests and solving problems. This will include telephone, remote, and desk side support covering the whole of business, currently 110 employees.
Skills and Knowledge needed for this role include;
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS (server and client)
- Awareness of Microsoft 365 (desirable)
- Knowledge of servers, networking, firewall, UPS, desktops, laptops, thin clients and printers
You will be based in the Witney office, which boasts new modern open plan office on the top floor, and a large break out/kitchen area, shower, parking. The office also has a very friendly, fun and supportive office culture. Other benefits include:
- Company bonus – paid annually
- Phantom share scheme
- 6% of your salary to be put towards our pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
If this sounds like the type of company you would like to be a part of and share in it's continued success, then please apply.