In these uncertain times we want to reassure our clients and candidates that we have put measures in place to continue to support you and your resourcing needs. As the situation around Novel Coronavirus (COVID19) continues to evolve we are doing everything we can to ensure that we are managing our activities in such way as to protect our clients, candidates, employees and to ensure business continuity.
We have a dedicated team reviewing guidance, updating our policies and procedures on a daily basis so you can be assured we will react quickly where necessary. Just some of the actions we have already taken include:
- Uninterrupted Service - our branch staff are able to operate remotely and securely from home bases or other locations to enable social distancing. This includes the ability to operate our core central services ensuring amongst other things that payment to workers is not affected. We have also mapped the travel and leave plans for all our staff so that we know where critical stress points might be during the rest of the year so that we can put contingencies in place where required. All critical suppliers have also been required to provide their contingency plans to us.
- Risk Assessment - we now risk assess all new candidates before they are placed with a client for exposure to COVID19, and after periods of absence. We now have an appointment based registration system for new candidates to our branches so that we can risk assess those coming to register prior to their registration.
- Communication - we have contacted all our candidates to advise them of changes in procedure relating to risk assessments and issued best practice guidance from Public Health England. We will continue to communicate changes as they evolve. There is a dedicated section on our website with up to date information and guidence.
- Movement - all travel has been cancelled and face to face meetings have been replaced with on line meetings and conference calls.
- Remote Registration - All candidates are now registered remotely using our online compliance system - Tifo.
If you have any concerns about your own situation, please speak to your local branch team and in the meantime we wish you all good health.
Derek Skelton | Chief Executive