Jobs to Suit People Born in the Year of the Rat!
Welcome to the Year of the Rat!
Each Chinese year is represented by a different animal, with 2020 ushering in the Year of the Rat but what kind of employee does someone who was born in the year of the Rat make?
People born in the Year of the Rat make excellent employees as they are smart, resourceful and quick-witted. Read on to find out more...
They have great imaginations making them perfect for jobs in the arts, such as actors and writers or creative sectors such as fashion and design.
They make great business leaders as they are able to make sharp observations and have the ability to take advantage of several opportunities.
They do however have some weakness - their poor communication skills can sometimes come across as rude! However, they make great colleagues as they are kind and sensitive to other people's emotions!
They could be a good fit in accounts as enjoy saving their money, but probably shouldn't work in purchasing as this personality trait can sometimes cause them to waste their money on unnecessary things.
Strengths: Intelligent, optimistic and adaptable
Weaknesses: Stubborn, timid and greedy
Not born in the year of the Rat - find out which animal represents the year you were born.
The years below are a rough guide; bear in mind that if you were born in January or February it may be slightly different as the new year moves between January 21 and February 20.
- Rat: 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960
- Ox: 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961
- Tiger: 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962
- Rabbit: 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975, 1963
- Dragon: 2012, 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964
- Snake: 2013, 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965
- Horse: 2014, 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966
- Sheep: 2015, 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967
- Monkey: 2016, 2004, 1992, 1980, 1968
- Rooster: 2017, 2005, 1993, 1981, 1969
- Dog: 2018, 2006, 1994, 1982, 1970
- Pig: 2019, 2007, 1995, 1983, 1971