Questions to Avoid Asking at Interview
In a recent survey of employers the following question were cited as the worse possible questions you could ask at interview.
1. What does your company do? (53%)
2. How often do you give your employees a pay-rise? (52.9%)
3. Will I have to work long hours? (50.3%)
4. How much will I get paid? (49.8%)
5. Do you offer sick pay? (45.4%)
Other responses included asking how much holiday they will receive (25.5%) and who the company’s market competitors are (14.5%). Furthermore, the majority (54.7%) of professionals think it is appropriate to ask 3-5 questions, while 33.4% would ask 1-2 and 9.2% 6-10.
Source: Recruitment Grapevine