Apple's Rules for New Starters
For new starters, joining a new firm can be more than stressful: there’s the new job, making relationships with new colleagues and then having to adapt to the culture of the new firm.
Apple seem to have cracked the secret to employee success, as shared on reddit by Huxley Dunsany, who was once a Solutions Consultant at the tech giant.
1. Let go of the old, make the most of the future.
2. Always tell the truth, we want to hear the bad news sooner than later
3. The highest level of integrity is expected, when in doubt, ask
4. Learn to be a good businessperson, not just a good salesperson
5. Everyone sweeps the floor
6. Be professional in your style, speech and follow-up
7. Listen to the customer, they almost always get it right
8. Create win/win relationships with our partners
9. Look out for each other, sharing information is a good thing
10. Don't take yourself too seriously
11. Have fun, otherwise it's not worth it