The 5 Worst Interview Bugbears
A recent survey from CV-Library found that almost three quarters of recruiters believe there are certain bugbears that put them off candidates – with many of them occurring in the interview process.
5 worst interview bugbears, revealed by UK recruiters
1. Having an arrogant or rude personality (84.9%)
2. Not preparing efficiently for the interview (73%)
3. Dressing inappropriately, for example, too casually (52.6%)
4. Turning up too early or too late (29.6%)
5. Being excessively shy (13.2%)