Looking for a job as Warehouse Operative?
We're currently recruiting for good quality Warehouse Operatives for a world renowned distribution company!
What will your job as a Warehouse Operative entail?
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following the companies internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customer's high expectations
- Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customer's high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on
a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Pushing and pulling product up to 15kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
- Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
Check out our current vacancies;